660 Columbus Avenue
- Location: Manhattan
- Area : 65947 ft2
- Full block of prime retail along Columbus Avenue between West 92nd and West 93rd Streets
- Located at the base of a 279-unit luxury condominium tower
- 65,947 sf premier retail on ground floor and lower level
- Property is within a short walk of the B/C subway station at 96th Street and Central Park West
- Huge population density with more than 97,000 people living within a half mile of the Property
|Borough||Manhattan – Upper West Side|
|Street Frontage||191 ft. along Columbus Avenue|
|Ceiling Height||Ground Floor: 16 ft. / Lower Level: 18 ft.|
The Upper West Side, sometimes abbreviated UWS, is a neighborhood in the borough of Manhattan, New York City, that lies between Central Park and the Hudson River and between West 59th Street and West 110th Street. The Upper West Side is sometimes also considered by the real estate industry to include the neighborhood of Morningside Heights.
Like the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side is an affluent, primarily residential area with many of its residents working in commercial areas of Midtown and Lower Manhattan. It has the reputation of being New York City’s cultural and intellectual hub, with Columbia University located at the north end of the neighborhood, and artistic workers, with Lincoln Center located at the south end. Conversely, the Upper East Side is traditionally perceived to be home to commercial and business types. The Upper West Side, along with the Upper East Side, is considered to be among New York City’s wealthiest neighborhoods. Sources Wikipedia.