PA Bucks County – Marketplace at Oxford Valley
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Area : 66790 ft2
- Property is strategically positioned in the heart of Bucks County’s retail corridor
- 66,790 sf premier retail shopping center in affluent Bucks County
- Located directly across Lincoln Highway from The Oxford Valley Mall
- Near Interstate 95 and US Rt. 1, traversing Philadelphia’s northern suburbs
- Heavily traveled Lincoln Highway experiences a daily traffic count of over 30,000 vehicles per day
|Avalon Carpet Tile & Flooring
|New Pad Site Coming
Bucks County is a county located in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 census, the population was 625,249, making it the fourth-most populous county in Pennsylvania and the 98th-most populous county in the United States. The county seat is Doylestown. The county is named after the English county of Buckinghamshire.
Bucks County is included in the Philadelphia–Camden–Wilmington, PA–NJ–DE–MD Metropolitan Statistical Area, more commonly known as the “Delaware Valley”. It is located immediately northeast of Philadelphia and forms part of the southern tip of the eastern state border.