Warren – Warren Village Shopping Center
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 61422 ft2
- Located at 4 Mt Bethel Road, Warren, New Jersey
- 61,422 sf premier grocery anchored retail shopping center
- Great visibility and access, located at the signalized intersection of Mt. Bethel Road and Warren Blvd
- 2.7 miles South of I-78, Exit 36 and 2 miles North of U.S. Rt. 22 & Warrenville Road
- 28,808 Annual Average Daily Traffic Count per NJ DOT Report
- 1.96 Acres
- Built in 1963
- Renovated in 1997
|The UPS Store||Massage Envy|
|Country Squire Restaurant||Peapack Gladstone Bank|
|Parking :||315 cars|
Warren Township is a township in Somerset County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 15,311, reflecting an increase of 1,052 (+7.4%) from the 14,259 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 3,429 (+31.7%) from the 10,830 counted in the 1990 Census.
In July 2009, CNNMoney.com ranked Warren sixth in the nation on its list of “Best Places to Live” in the United States, citing in particular its schools, June carnival (the Lions Club’s annual “Expo”), “wide open spaces” (generally 1.5 acres (0.61 ha) per house), 74 “working farms” (“taxed-as-farmland” tracts, but rural, nevertheless), and proximity to New York City.